2000 Makrolon 4 Multi-Colour Ballpoint Pen
Designed by Gerd A. Müller, the LAMY 2000 Makrolon 4 Multi-Colour Ballpoint Pen has been writing design history since 1966. As a timeless classic it is still one of the most modern writing instruments today. The pen features a matte black Makrolon body, which creates a tactile easy grip surface, with complementary brushed stainless steel accents. Fitted with the innovative, 'choice-by-view' tip selection, changing between the 4 coloured inks is effortless. Simply view the colour you would like to use in the display window, press the button and your desired tip is extended.
- Black Makrolon barrel with brushed stainless steel trims
- Low profile spring loaded clip
- Push action ballpoint mechanism
- Fitted with LAMY M21 black, blue, red and green refill
- LAMY International 2 years manufacturing warranty