2000 Makrolon 0.7mm Mechanical Pencil
Designed by Gerd A. Müller, the LAMY 2000 Makrolon 0.7mm Mechanical Pencil has been writing design history since 1966. As a timeless classic it is still one of the most modern writing instruments today. The mechanical pencil features a matte black Makrolon body, which creates a tactile easy grip surface in addition with brushed stainless steel accents. Each pencil is immaculately hand-finished with invisible joins to provide supreme writing comfort and a faultless aesthetic.
- Black Makrolon barrel with brushed stainless steel trims
- Low profile spring loaded clip
- Push action mechanical pencil mechanism
- Fitted with 0.7mm lead
- Replaceable eraser under end cap
- LAMY International 2 years manufacturing warranty