2000 Makrolon Ballpoint Pen
Designed by Gerd A. Müller, the LAMY 2000 Makrolon Ballpoint Pen has been writing design history since 1966. As a timeless classic it is still one of the most modern writing instruments today. The pen features a matte black Makrolon body, which creates a tactile easy grip surface in addition with brushed stainless steel accents. Each pen is immaculately hand-finished with invisible joins to provide supreme writing comfort and a faultless aesthetic.
- Black Makrolon barrel with brushed stainless steel trims
- Low profile spring loaded clip
- Push action ballpoint mechanism
- Fitted with LAMY M16 black medium ballpoint refill
- LAMY International 2 years manufacturing warranty