Tornado Smithsonian Corona Rollerball Pen
The Retro 51 Tornado Smithsonian Corona Rollerball Pen is the first design in the Smithsonian Collection. Its deeply etched barrel is reminiscent of the ornamental bronze-coloured metal lattice that covers the outside of the National Museum of African American History and Culture building in Washington D.C.. Lead designer David Adjaye pays homage to the intricate ironwork crafted by enslaved African Americans in Louisiana, South Carolina, and elsewhere through the use of this design. Each Smithsonian Rollerball Pen has the Smithsonian logo and a serial number engraved on the top ring with the sun logo on the top disc. The pen is also packaged in a commemorative Smithsonian NMAAHC tube.
- Deep-etched lattice design barrel
- Twist top action capless rollerball mechanism
- Fitted with Retro 51 REF5P black rollerball refill
- Compatible with Parker-Style ballpoint and gel refills
- Retro 51 International 1 year manufacturing warranty
- These pens are individually numbered but not limited in quantity