Medici Ballpoint Pen
The Visconti Medici Ballpoint Pen inspired by the Divine Proportion this fantastic collection is faceted with eight sides, like the baptistery of Florence. Recalling the influence of the De Medici family in the industrial and cultural development of Florence during the Renaissance, Visconti has created a beautiful new celluloid-like material for this pen, called Acrosilk. It comprises a proprietary specially formulated resin with fine silk threads, and the result is a robust and very beautiful material with a silky lustre. The Acrosilk in the Medici is luminous with varying shades of dark and light brown reminiscent of the luxurious wood used in the princely Medici houses. While the palladium plated ring is chiseled with a lily, the Symbol of Florence.
- Acrosilk cap and barrel in brown hues
- Palladium plated trims
- Twist action ballpoint mechanism
- Fitted with Visconti black medium ballpoint refill
- Compatible with Parker-Style ballpoint and gel refills
- Gift-boxed with Visconti International 2 Years manufacturing warranty