2000 Blackwood Ballpoint Pen
Designed by Gerd A. Müller, the LAMY 2000 has been writing design history since 1966. The LAMY 2000 Blackwood Ballpoint Pen features a grenadilla or African Blackwood barrel in addition with palladium trims. Each pen is also immaculately hand-finished with invisible joins to provide supreme writing comfort and a faultless aesthetic. A timeless classic, it is still one of the most modern writing instruments today.
- Grenadilla or African blackwood barrel with palladium trims
- Low profile spring loaded clip
- Push action ballpoint mechanism
- Fitted with LAMY M16 black medium ballpoint refill
- LAMY International 2 years manufacturing warranty