Montblanc Writers Edition Homage to Rudyard Kipling Limited Edition Fountain Pen
Montblanc Writers Edition Homage to Rudyard Kipling Limited Edition Fountain Pen honours writer Rudyard Kipling and his literary legacy which so richly portrays the treasures of India and all its exotic sights, sounds , tastes and smells. The Writers Edition takes its main inspiration from Kipling’s “The Jungle Book”. The overall colour is inspired by the cover of the book’s first U.S. edition, while the clip is crafted to resemble to head of a wolf. The beginning and end of Kipling’s poem “If” is also engraved on the cap top and cone ring. In addition the cap is engraved with Kipling’s handwritten initials R.K and the hand-crafted Au750/18k gold nib engraved with a globe.
• 18k gold nib, rhodium-coated with special engraving
• Jungle green precious resin, matte finish cap and barrel
• Platinum-coated clip with embossed wolf’s head
• Individual serial number
• Screw cap closure
• Piston filling system
• Numbered limited edition to 9,800 pieces worldwide
• Special packaging gift-box with Montblanc International 2 years manufacturing warranty
• Ident No. 119849
In Stock Alert
Are you interested in the product but it's out of stock? Fill in the form below to be notified when the product is back in stock...