Montblanc Writers Edition Homage to Homer Limited Edition Rollerball Pen
Montblanc Writers Edition Homage to Homer Limited Edition Rollerball Pen honours Homer who was part of the ancient world: the 8th Century BC, in Greece. He was famous for writing the Iliad and the Odyssey, the story of Ulysses and considered the spiritual father of today’s literature and poetry.
This Writers Edition takes its main inspiration from the story of Odyssey and the Trojan horse. The overall shape is in the form of a stylised horse, with the back and clip reflecting Achilles’ spear. The engraving on the cone and rings borrows motifs from traditional Greek black-figured pottery, with the matte black resin taking inspiration from this same black Greek pottery.
• Black precious resin, matte finish cap and barrel with champagne gold plated clip
• Individual serial number
• Twist action capless rollerball mechanism
• Fitted with Montblanc black medium capless rollerball refill
• Numbered limited edition to 8,600 pieces worldwide
• Specially designed book gift-box
• Montblanc international 2 years manufacturing warranty
• Ident No. 117877